Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chapter 29 Post Uno

Ya'll talking about sipping on tequilla and now I'm jealous. I would shoot Old Yeller for a margarita right now.

Okay, anyways.

Chapter 29 is posted! And it's there. And no one is reading this because they're reading the chapter. Which is totally chill.

Much love to the Chapter 28 reviewers:
Elibubble, readerr, quest4candy, Alyssa, swimer123, Meda Plaster Caster, belleblu13, alexandria2317, Vivian, nameless, dancer 987, The Captain (tcha, I hear ya), I'm a Cuckoo, liebedance, Mouse100, HamaK0, Emily Vanchi, guille, Mystii, Through The Trapped Door, yosemitesam (regarding  Puppy Killing Events, aka, James/Carlotta sex scenes--we'll see?), LivinNMyWorld, I fancy some honeydukes, Mr Tee (there's a lavatory in the Atrium SOMEWHERE I'm sure... =P), anonymous, ladybalin, Dash, onesmartgoalie, KneelBeforeTodd, Papoose913, lifeandtimesinducedorgasms, arrowthroughmyheart, aiden.c, underbabe, Lisbry, storynverse, sjm95x, MeaghanHP10, Litira, bm, isigirl, Abarraine, MariaaB, Raindancer110, Will Write For Food, pigckle8, seraphiel1, When you notice the Stripes, Dudaidoj, anonymous, Dani Nott, Lily, bookwormofmassiveproportions, Megan, Greenfairyrose, Lenners, Stellaaaaa (Probably? I mean--by Chapter 30, the assumption will be that they have), talyag, flash photography, ofergy, KMK25, silver-thunderbird, ElvesWizardsCentaursOhMy, PinkCamellia,Writingright, chubbypotato, Little Emily, hushpuppy22, Miss92, rawrTiffy, loveandotherdrugs, PottedLilies, Akt5us, Off Dreaming, whispered touches, WhiteCamellia, WeasleyWannabe, jadechristie, NikiJane, RagnarBlackmane, and lilli kitty.

I'll post more interesting stuff on Chapter 29 tomorrow... there's a pretty good Sirius-James deleted scene.

Idk, there are parts of Chapter 29 I really, really enjoy, and parts I'm not so sure about.

Anyways, Chapter 30 is gonna be crazy. It's easily the most ambitious thing I've attempted with a chapter for TLAT. It's gon be craazy.
Mkay, love and all that =)

Cheers,
Jules

 SPOILERS for 29:
(P.S.  Oh, hello, that awkward moment when you remember that people are about to hate you because James didn't tell Lily about Carlotta in this chapter... =P)

8 comments:

  1. Quick comment... I love Lathe... but Alice owns my heart at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD. I can't even read it tonight since it's 5am here. But I'm so excited to read this tomorrow morning. After dealing with ex drama all night tomorrow, I'm so happy that my day (more like afternoon) will be starting off amazingly.
    Jules, have I mentioned lately how much I love thee? Bunches and bunches! Muah!
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. HURRAAAY HURRAHH
    what a wonderful chapter :)
    and the james/lily relationship seems to be progressing so wonderfully..
    *sigh*

    just thought i should let you know, i have been needing urgently to go to the toilet for the last two and a bit hours now. yet i have not moved and have a bursting bladder.

    anywho, a wonderful conclusion to 28!
    thoroughly enjoyed & thoroughly appreciated :D

    like i said, i particularly enjoyed how james & lily have been getting on recently, only making me more excited/anxious to see how the carlotta factor will turn out.

    you, my dear, are simply wonderful & wonderful again

    i thank you :)
    natassia

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome chapter! I absolutely loved it, as always. I loved Donna especially in this particular chapter, and the scene with Lily and Dearborn was really powerful.
    L&J moments were rampant- which is always great :D

    And am I the only one who wants that fedora?

    Now I really want to see Lily's reaction when she finds out about Carlotta...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody else wants to see that too C :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just died of happiness. Loved the chapter! I'll post a real review too, but I was wondering if we will be seeing a scene of Carlotta telling Shelley? THAT'S what I'm interested in!

    C- I would also like a fedora after reading this chapter, especially if it were magical and I could put things in it. (Absolutely brilliant, Jules)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Jules. It was amazing. I loved everything about it. My review is a very long expression of how much I loved it, so please let me apologise for its length and slight rambling quality.

    Lily reaction to Carlotta...forgot to mention that... Ooh...

    ReplyDelete