Monday, December 13, 2010

Glegh

Not counting a break I just took to gush about California, I just spent an hour looking for the absolute BEST cover of "All I Want For Christmas Is You," because I fucking love that song, but I've never been a huge Mariah Carey fan.

This is what I have become.

Now I'm going to go read about liberation ideologies and sleep. The point of this post? Oh, there is none. I wrote a total of ten pages for LAT today, though.

Also, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," but it was a lot easier to find kickass covers of that.

one last thing, in honor of all the Dr. Who talk, one of the greatest things ever, as one of you so wonderfully reminded me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj6fjtzaqPg

3 comments:

  1. OMG CALIFORNIA FTW! Jules, I didn't know you were from Cali, too! IFL you after that post where you dispelled all the Cali stereotypes.

    Words cannot express how much I love IN-N-OUT! Every time I have it, I hear the sound of an angel getting its wings. Whenever I have a friend visiting from a state that is deprived of it, I make sure to take them there so they can lose their In-N-Out V Card once and for all. Good times.

    Anyway, good luck on your exams!

    -Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Antebellum did a cover of 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'. I love it, but that's because I'm a huge fan of the band.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxoFpXaxnmY

    Hope you like it!

    And yay, 10 pages!!

    - PinkCamellia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait.. so what's your average page count? It's definitely increased since the start of the story..

    Underbabe

    ReplyDelete