Friday, February 11, 2011

Why Ebony (Enoby/Eboby/Tara Gilesbie/Gilespie/Gillespie) Dark'ness Dementia Raven [Tara] Way is...

actually Bella Swan.

Sure, they don't look much alike:

But, the reality of it is, if Bella Swan were to enter into the My Immortal universe, she would BE Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way. And I have a list to prove it.

Oh, but first of all, for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about: My Immortal on Encyclopedia Dramatica. And the "story" itself. Read. Allow your faith in humanity to die. Consider the possibility of Trollin'.  Laugh. Feel conflicted of whether or not its for real, and then decide it doesn't matter, because it's fucking hilarious. And then return here to read my own thesis.

Now, my thesis. Why Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way is Bella Swan.

Exhibit A: Name.
Now, you might think that no name is quite as ridiculous as "Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way" and that there is no way it can be compared to "Bella Swan." But take a moment to consider. Her name is Isabella Swan. How many "Isabella Swans" do you know in real life? Very few, right? How many "Caitlyn Hopper" or "Jessica Ramirez" or "Sarah Gibbs" do you know? Right. Because those are real names. Beautiful Swan? Really? Like, really? "Isabella Swan" is a fanfic name.  If you're in the Marauder era, it's the name of the OC that is going to hook up with Sirius. If you're in HP era, then it's the name of Harry's long lost sister, or the WAY pretty Gryffindor animagus has laser eyes transfer student from the exact same state as the author Iowa. "Isabella Swan" is as much a wish-fulfillment name as Eboby Enoby Ebony Dark'ness etc. etc. Way.

Exhibit B: Fantasy/Wish-Fulfillment Element
Seeing as Tara Gilesbie occasionally forgets that she is pretending to write a story about a character and without warning refers to the heroine as "Tara" (although, to be fair, she also refers to Voldemort as "Darth Valer"), I don't think there is really any doubt about the Wish-Fulfillment Element of "My Immortal."
As for "Twilight's" Bella Swan, anyone who has ever seen "Alex Reads Twilight" will know of this image circulating on the interwebz.

Exhibit C: The First Rule of Mary-Sue-hood is...
You don't talk about Mary-Sue-hood. All the boys must want you.... 


(no I did not just google "Asian guy from Twilight" =/ )

...And it must be really annoying to the heroine. Bella just HATES that all of those boys like her... it's just so bothersome.... ohnostopyouguysit'soshardbeingmeehhhhh...
And then there's Ebony, who wonders.... 

Exhibit D: Reactions to Bad Things Happening
Ebony: 
"I started to cry and cry. Draco started to cry too all sensitive. Then he ran out crying."
Bella:


Exhibit E: Promotion of Self-Destructive Tendencies
Tara Ebony: wrist-slitting, drugs, liking Good Charlotte
Bella: cliff-jumping, other things that happen in the second one....

Exhibit F: Authorial Forces Pretending That They are Not Promoting Self-Destructive Tendencies 
Ebony:
"she has problemz shes depressed 4 godz sake!"
Bella:
I think there's some vague censure, like "Oh, Bella, no that was so bad why would you do that not smart thing?" But c'mon. It was supposed to be romantic. It was so OBVIOUSLY supposed to be romantic. 

Exhibit G: Weird Reactions to the Opposite Sex
Tara:
"I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie."
That is just one example. At various times, Ebony wants to kill herself out of love, freaks out at invitations to hang out, and needlessly teases third party males because she thrives on the drama.
Bella: does all of that ^^. Also, she faints when she is kissed. She literally swoons. It's like feminism (or fucking Jane Austen, for the love of all that is not My Immortal) never happened! If she swoons over a kiss, how on Earth is she going to handle sex? Which brings us to...

Exhibit H: Weird Sex Scenes
Ebony loses her virginity in the Forbidden Forest to Draco after a "My Chemical Romance" concert. This occurs as follows:
"Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time."
Bella's noble and perfect true love Edward, on the other hand, convinces Bella's skanky ass to wait until marriage. And then... he tries to distract her from wanting sex. When they finally do get around to Making Love, it is one of the most weird, twisted things I have ever read. And yes, I have read it. I have read Breaking Dawn (there's a story, there, yes, but I shan't bore you with drinking game details). I have read most of "Twilight" as well, but my knowledge of the other two comes largely from wikipedia/the movies. Anyway, my point is, I feel like they should bring back the Hayes Code for the sole purpose of stopping Breaking Dawn from being made. Blah blah blah freedom of speech, but I'm sorry... even though the world was ready for a series that romanticizes rape ("lion and lamb" metaphor much?), encourages all kinds of awful ideas about love, romance, relationships, and sex, and is just generally an insult to script-writers everywhere... even though the world was ready for this, are we really ready for a movie that tries to make pedophilia cute? Sorry, I got a little sidetracked. Back to...

Exhibit I: Weird Love Triangles in which Bella/Ebony give incredibly mixed signals and act like total a-holes, but everyone still loves them for no apparent reason... because they are beautiful, intelligent, spectacular women because they're Mary-Sues.
Ebony:
Link to comic

Bella's Love Triangle:


She literally makes out with Taylor Lautner while her boyfriend stands three feet away. Then Taylor Lautner leaves, and she runs to Robert Pattinson's arms. Was anyone else like WTF?

Exhibit J: Attraction to Pale people
Self explanatory. 



Exhibit K: Hating Other People/Classes of People For No Reason
Tara: Britney, flamerz, Hilary Duff, and the prepz, obviously. Okay, fine, I'll give her Hilary Duff.
"A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them."
Ebony hates almost every other female in the story, with a few exceptions. For the most part, however, her relationships are solely with the men she wants to bang. Hermione Bloody Mary is an exception, and I think Ginny  Jenny is mentioned once or twice, and there's Willow/Raven, but, for the most part, Ebony only interacts with potential sexual partners (because, in Tara's "homophone" mind, while male bisexuality is hot, female lesbianism is gross). This is because the author does not actually know any boys and thinks it might be nice to some day interact with one. The other female character mentioned is Britney, a girl who's sole crime is being blond and a prep. 
The thing is, prepdom is a predestined state. Dumbledore  Albert tries to join this exclusive group of goffs and is shunned as a poser. Meanwhile...

Bella: thinks she's the shit. She's so judgmental of all the other people at her school, especially the girls, and she's just so fricking condescending. I want to smack her. "Boring" girls who aren't always depressed about every fucking thing are all portrayed as vapid, conniving bimbos, while Bella--who has read "Wuthering Heights" and is therefore "deep"--is just perfect. Can I just point out that "Wuthering Heights" also features a heroine who is conceited, selfish, and an awful person? I mean, people do realize that Cathy is the biggest bitch in literary history, right? I'm sorry, Cathy was the biggest bitch in literary history.



Exhibit L: Whiny Bitches

Ebony:
In response to Draco's tatoo: '“You bastard!” I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.'
“No, you fucking idiot!” I shouted. “You probably have AIDs anyway!”
After remorselessly and inexplicably killing Peter Pettigrew: "Then he fell down and died. I brust into tears sadly." 

Bella:
*hates snow
*compares boys who like her to dogs
*gets depressed (WHO DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF?) when ONE, literally ONE boy does not worship the ground she walks upon
*decides to move in with her father to help out her mother; proceeds to be an a-hole to her father
*leads on Jacob
*self-indulgently feels bad about leading on Jacob
*complains about everything always (her dad's house, the internet, the sky, the weather, people being nice to her, people being mean to her, shut the fuck up, Bella Swan. Meanwhile, in a third world country...)



For evidence of Bella Swan as a Whiny Bitch, see any of the sources below.
Seriously. Just pick one up. Open to a random page. Whatever
Bella is saying or doing, she is being a whiny bitch. Guaranteed.
















Other thematic similarities: cold rainy weather, bad guys inexplicably wanting the heroine (Voldemort's enlistment of Ebony to kill Vampire makes no sense... I still don't get why Cam Gigandet was after Bella in the first movie... something about a game? Did she owe him money? Weak.), VAMPIRES, necrophilia, pedophilia, nothing really happens for the majority of the story, shitty writing. 

This concludes my rant on why Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way is Bella Swan. If you are curious, this was spurred because some internet search gave me an article that said, "Harry Who? Meet the New J.K. Rowling" or some bullshit like that, referring to Twilight's author, the esteemed Ms. Meyer. (Exhibit M: response to criticism from respective authors). And I just felt the need.

Have a lovely day!
Cheers,
Jules


63 comments:

  1. I'm happy to know I'm not the only girl in the world to hate Twilight. But I feel kind of offended about the Wuthering Height since it's one of my favorite book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I love me some Bronte. But that doesn't mean that Cathy's not a bitch. I mean, she's supposed to be a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. **GIANT ROUND OF APPLAUSE***
    I've never actually read My Immortal only the encyclopedia dramatica thing/snippets/all the comments about it on here but this post has made my night. Holy crap.

    ps I just realised i actually have a blogger account and thus am commenting as a non-anon for the first time. But as there is already a Kayla who comments here i am now Kayla 2.7. Yeah.

    pps BEAUTIFUL SWAN!? Who does she think she is! She gives a bad name to swans everywhere and ruins my tracked tags on tumblr.

    ppps who hates snow anyway i mean really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Kayla 2.7" is epic. It reminds me of Jake 2.0, which reminds me that I should not admit to knowing what Jake 2.0 is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Jesus Bale tap dancing on water.

    I fucking love you, Jules. And although I love Wuthering Heights, yes, I agree, Cathy is the biggest bitch in literature. I mean, everything went straight to hell in the book because of that.

    I wish I could print this, frame it, and post it at the entrance of every library in the world.

    PS. KAYLA! I knew that was you just by the picture of the swan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and Jules...

    DO YOUR SHAKESPEARE HW.

    *bother, bother*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just read New Moon? Stephenie Meyer even said that's practically "Romeo and Juliet."

    ReplyDelete
  10. She also said Breaking Dawn was practically "Merchant of Venice" and "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shakespeare wrote about all sorts of weird things... love spells and kidnappings and a guy with a donkey's head and potential antisemitism... and I'm pretty sure he never approached the level of fucked up-ness of Breaking Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL. Sad but true.


    Also, to add to your thesis: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6c50gU7Vm1qc8cyho1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  13. I mean really... Fuck Rosalind and Ophelia and Kate and Imogen and Portia.

    Bella Fucking Swan, ladies and gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like seriously, she didn't even just KIND of describe herself. Even the weird lip detail. It's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @bree :D I'm glad i'm recognisable by a swan. So ironic that the first appearance of my icon is on a bella swan post.

    Breaking Dawn is literally the worst book i have ever read, ever. I can't believe it's real.

    Renesmee. That is all. RENESMEE. What is a plot?

    ReplyDelete
  16. And, really? "Nessie" is what bothered her? Not the fact that Jacob wanted to kill/marry the kid? But that he nicknamed her in likeness to the Loch Ness Monster?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't even get me started on that name. I actually love "Albus Severus" in comparison. I mean, how does that child even exist? She gets pregnant by someone who isn't technically alive and gives birth days later. What is this shit? Sims 3? And then SMeyer tried to give a ~scientific explanation for it. Oh, God. Oh, man. I don't even.. That whole birth scene was like what an acid trip must feel like. If I wasn't so confused I would have cried with the lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bella needs to sort out her priorities even more than Hermione.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two minutes of literal LOLing over "Oh God. Oh, man" later...

    wait, no still LOLing

    ReplyDelete
  20. "Even though he's a vampire Edward can still produce semen because after a boy goes through puberty his body doesn't change anymore. But after a girl goes through puberty her body has to change when she gets pregnant which is why none of the the vampire girls can get pregnant.
    Source(s):
    HUGE TWILIGHT FAN"


    uhhhhh...what?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have you guys seen the Bella Tumblr meme? Omg that shit is golden

    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la73kgUdQO1qennu4o1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  22. As a great man once said, Stephenie Meyer plus Science equals wrong.

    LOL BELLA MEME!

    ReplyDelete
  23. YES HAHAHAH.
    http://memegenerator.net/Bella-Swan/ImageMacro/3352854/At-first-I-was-like-But-then-I-was-like

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL!

    Omg, they're all there! I am dying like the spare.

    ReplyDelete
  25. http://memegenerator.net/Bella-Swan/ImageMacro/4973815/Boyfriend-says-he-could-crush-my-skull-omg-but-he-loves-me

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3028151/Humorless-Sourpuss-Full-of-insecurity-Boring-and-Frigid-with-no-great-personality-IRRESISTIBLE.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Bella-Swan

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL!

    One of my friends read Twilight and Wikipedia and concluded that Bella must be "fucking hot" for all the boys in the books to love her. Because otherwise she was just plain annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh god i am dying.
    http://memegenerator.net/Bella-Swan/ImageMacro/3025526/Jump-off-a-cliff-to-hear-hallucinogenic-voices-in-your-head-HOLY-CROW

    'holy crow!'

    ReplyDelete
  29. I adore you.
    No really this is brilliant.
    You're up there with ghostofbambi's synopsis and Alex OR Charlie reading it.
    Thank you for this. It made my morning :-))

    ReplyDelete
  30. A more brilliant, truthful comparison has not been made. This is amazing,and I agree with every point whole heartedly. :)

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOL this made me laugh. I also get angry when people try to compare Twilight to Harry Potter. In fact, it was that very comaprison that made me read Twilight in the first place, and with every word I read, I only grew angrier and more offended. Twilight doesn't even exist on the same planet as Harry Potter. And a different universe entirely to Wuthering Heights/Shakespeare. That stupid woman really pisses me off when she compares her completely shit books to some of the greatest literature the world has ever seen.

    And yeah, I loved Wuthering Heights, and I thought Cathy was a fantastic character, but yeah, she was a shallow, selfish, cruel and heartless bitch. I found it really funny that Bella compared herself to Cathy and Edward to Heathcliff.

    If I had any belief in Stephenie Meyer's intellect, I would have thought she was being ironic in comparing Bella/Edward to Cathy/Heathcliff, who had a doomed love story, and were both incredibly unlikeable characters. If I believed she learned anything in university (where she studied ENGLISH FUCKING LITERATURE), I would have thought she was being ironic in comapring Bella/Edward to Romeo/Juliet, who were never *actually* in love. Especially seeing as Juliet was horny (*coughcough*) as hell and only wanted to screw Romeo's brains out.

    But that would be giving too much credit to Stephenie Meyer. And, really, it would be a massive insult to both of those authors. And also to JKRowling, who people insist on comparing her to.

    Tara Gilesbie is far more fitting in terms of writing ability. And the comparison actually works. I would never have seen that without you, Jules. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jules, I just made an account and decided to abandon my lurker status because this post made my morning/day/weekend. I've always thought Bella Swan was the most ludicrous character to gain such ridiculous popularity. Arg! The fact that you did your homework and actually made this list comparing it to My Immortal: epic.

    Meyer drives me absolutely up a wall. I borrowed the first book from a friend on a plane home from Greece, got home, then did my research. This was before the last book, so everyone on the internet was trying to guess what would happen, and of course the fandom that arose was HUGE. I can only imagine that there are several fics out there which are better than Breaking Dawn. I told all my intelligent, but enamored friends that this was like fanfiction written by a 12yo, and they could go to the web and find a better ending. Moreover, reading meyer's website after the whole Edward's POV leak fiasco occurred. Woe is you. It's hard to play the martyr when you have legions of women willing to do whatever you say.

    Done rant. This post was awesome. (as they all are.)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm on the official website right now. SO FUNNY. Honestly her story about how she got it published.. I feel bad for the people who rejected her. I mean, they knew it was crap, but they forgot that crap sells.

    Oh yeh, and ol'Stephie talks about how 130K is SOMANYWORDS, yet I'm pretty sure LAT is 460K and Commentarius is pushing 640K.
    It's just fucking messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOL this is AMAZING--what a great start to my morning :)

    Imma have to go back and read the My Immortal epic quotes post....

    ReplyDelete
  35. I bow to you, Jules and everyone who has commented here. The first time I read it, a few years back, I was just reading it with an empty mind and that's it. Just something to read on a holiday.
    Then last year I encountered Mark. He read the whole Twilight series, even though it was torture and brilliant for us followers. http://markreads.net/reviews/2010/11/complete-mark-reads-twilight-archive/
    He's also read Harry Potter and he loved it.
    Great comparison, no-one can counter that.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm not going to lie, I found the Twilight books to be insubstantial fluff that I enjoyed wasting time on. That said, I also enjoy the occasional paperback romance, many of which have more complex characters. I don't think the Twilight books are awful, I just think that the way they've been worshiped says something terrible about the state of literary minds in America. You aren't supposed to be proud of reading Twilight, just like I'm not supposed to get caught reading mass-produced Romances.

    Also- I'm hooked on Mark Reads and Mark Watches. I check them religiously every weekday. Everyone should check them out, because Mark Reads Harry Potter is one of the greatest HP developments to grace the internet in years.

    AJK

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love Mark reads!

    Also, with My Immortal on the brain, I was reading Commentarius just now, came across "there were so many other factors involved" and laughed to myself.....

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh Jules, I just want to give you a big hug. Everything you wrote is so freaking true, I never even read My Immortal til just now and lets just say I read the 1st chapter and was so disgusted with the grammar and spelling I just gave up so I read the dramatica version instead, but I can see the similarities of Bella and Ebony which made me literally LOL. And that article - Stephanie Myer the new J.K Rowling? Please, next thing you know we'll find out that pigs do in fact fly. You can't even begin to compare the Twilight to the Harry Potter.
    And regarding New Moon is like Romeo and Juliet - I for one wish it was like Romeo and Juliet, at least that would mean both Edward and Bella would be dead by the end of it.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh Jules, you just made my day with this post. You really, really did.

    Has anyone watched "Alex reads Twilight" on youtube? This post totally reminded me of it, and the videos are absolutely hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing! How long did it take to write that?

    ReplyDelete
  41. This describe the whole Twilight series in a few words:http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/12639073
    Funny how nobody has remarked yet on Bella's most annoying trait,her fucking dependance on Edward. I mean, in Wuthering Heights dependance is what caused Cathy's downfall and Bella's can't learn anything from that after reading the book a thousand times. And yeah Cathy was a bitch but at least she's no Mary Sue and actually has a personality which makes her a much much better character than Bella.
    @anon 8:47: these videos just made my day, have you see "Charlie Reads Twilight" on youtube too. It's really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  42. The reason Edward can't read Bella's thoughts is because she has none

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks people for recommending Mark reads :)
    It's so funny and weird cause I feel as if I'm reading hp all over again but from a compleetely different perspective. Actually hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  44. jules, could we get an excerpt with a little james in it? :) pleeeease?

    ReplyDelete
  45. @847, love Alex Day so much. I even linked him in the post, because everyone should watch Alex Reads Twilight, if for no other reason than: "DOES NOTHING PLEASE YOU?!" and "BELLA FEEEEELS LIKE A WOOOOMAN!

    @Kat, I agree. Cathy is a masterfully constructed character and an awful person. I can respect that. Bella sucks in both departments.

    @Charlie, Oh my gosh, yes, the publishers who rejected her. *Applause.* Evidently, they had higher opinions of the state of humanity, or perhaps they simply could not live with themselves knowing that they were complicit in the book's publication.

    Has anyone seen her responses to Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, and Princess Bride? Okay, I have read Princess Bride, and I will grant you, Buttercup is a bit obnoxious. But she is ten thousand times the heroine that Bella is, ten thousand times more interesting, and she is situated in a story that is ten thousand times better/better written than Bella's universe. Also, it's SATIRICAL. I don't think she knows what that word means.

    Comparing Anne/Gilbert to Bella/Jacob absolutely kills me. Words cannot convey how much it makes my blood boil hearing Anne Shirley--a kickass, flawed, but intensely adorable and enduring heroine--compared to Bella Swan. Thinking about it now, I'm wondering if she wrote Bella with Anne in mind, since Anne's "clumsiness" is a plot point. Wow, misinterpretation to the max, much?

    And Pride & Prejudice. She thinks Darcy's coolness/pride/prejudice is comparable to Edward's controlling belligerence? To be fair. SM does say that no couple is QUITE like Bella and Edward.... honestly, if she wants to compare it to a GOOD book, I'm thinking Tess/Alec from Tess of the D'Urbervilles. That has the whole rapist element, right?

    @Rebecca, lol an hour an a half or so, considering all the linking and pic'ing that had to be done. Cathartic rant = time well spent.

    @103- I think I can do that, yes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  46. "That has the whole rapist element, right?"

    This post and that comment made my day (;

    (I'm catching on to Kelsey's (; obsession.)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Also, can we take a moment to look at the quality of JK Rowling's site verses Stephenie Meyers'? I realize that they're not sitting there being their own webmasters (SM's brother does it, is that right?), but I feel like the difference sums up their differences quite nicely.

    One is kickass and imaginative and clever, with insights into a rich and complex fictional world.
    One is a narcissistic self-homage slightly more advanced than this blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Why does blogspot not have a like/love/this-[insert synonym for like/love]-button-is-currently-unavailable-as-it-has-raped-too-many-times button?

    ReplyDelete
  49. kjnvfaedihoitynbnvbd;mkv What?? Meyer has compared her characters to Anne/Gilbert and Lizzie/Darcy?! I mostly stay away from Twilight rants because I don't *hate* the books. I mean, I didn't like them - I got about halfway through the second and got bored. But I don't get angry about it the way everyone else does. But that comment made me really angry. She really thinks Bella compares to Anne and Lizzie?! Wtf? How?? That's like comparing Batman to... Idk, The Wombles or something. Comparisons like that should just not exist. Ever.

    Can you please give a link to where she's written that? Is it on her webiste?

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh damn, just realised this thread is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh damn lol, already asked the question further up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  52. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking shit. Thank you for making my day/night. I am totally in awe at this. Wow. Bella, that whore. Finally someone agrees with me. Seriously, my whole school things she's the freaking shit. Thank you for this- I'm showing the world.

    ReplyDelete
  53. The Alex Reads Twilight, a reference to nerimon? As a girl who enjoyed Twilight, I sadly have to agree entirely with you on Bella being a whiny bitch. And never actually shuttung her mouth in the movies. I mean that literally, he mouth is always hanging open. And Kristen Stewart is a terrible actress. And Twilight is like my guilty pleasure. I read it late at night, when no one will see me, and I hide my twilight books in the same box i put my harlequin romances lol ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  54. Nicely informative rant. Sure, I may like some of the stuff Tara Gilesbie likes (mostly the bands in the story such as MCR, GC, etc.) but the writing style isn't too hot.

    And yes I hate Twilight. I bought the book out of curiosity and put it down after 10 pages due to boredom. Edward and Jacob are not hot at all. And I feel so mortified to have it in my goddamn bookshelf, so I hid it behind the more decent books such as Tuesdays With Morrie, The Little Prince, The Fifth Mountain, and several more. I did think at first when I read My Immortal that Twilight might be a fanfic of a fanfic. My Immortal, specifically.

    Oh well, check out my version of My Immortal (first four or five chapters) with corrected spelling and grammar. I challenged myself to do so, so that I can easily decipher text messages. I'm especially having a hard time reading chat speak.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hah, this post is AMAZING. Shared it on my twitter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  56. What an ignorant, WHINEY, sorry-excuse of an analytical post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE, do tell how.I've read most of twilight and more than half of my immortal, abd even I saw the connections. There is no arrogance, the writer of the post had their facts, And how is this WHINY? I'm not seeing any whine.

      Examples, or gtfo

      Delete
  57. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly
    appreciated. Thanks

    my site: handjob

    ReplyDelete
  58. My family every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting experience every day by reading thes good
    articles or reviews.

    my webpage :: how to buy real cheap twitter followers

    ReplyDelete