Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Almost there

Almost done! This week, hopefully soon, I promise. Okay, I shouldn't promise, but I'm fairly certain. I'm on the last stretch of chapter now: just wrote a quick Diagon Alley chase scene, and now I've got a handful of confrontations, some drinking, and a much-speculated-on "cute" scene to finish.

In Chapter 26: Petunia gets hitched, Lily speaks to the dead, the Marauders have a quest of thinly veiled metaphoric value, Marlene gets her act together, and I prepare to change addresses because of Chapter 27.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this chapter, but chapter 27 seems even more epic, so i hope it is quick to follow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am really really curious about 27 I WANNA KNOW!!!! NOW! Please update soon! At least your blog with a little something to tide us over :-)

    ReplyDelete