Sunday, October 24, 2010

A side-note on 'shipping...

Chapter 26 is posted. Do not read the following unless you want MINOR spoiling for the end of that chapter.

Before ANYONE freaks out at me, none of the following people are going to fall in love with each other:
Marlene and Sirius, Marlene and Donna, Remus and Mary, Peter and Lily, Sirius and James... well, maybe Sirius and James. I kid. Just... no one yell at me for potentially causing Sirius pain. I love the boy. He’s my most favorite canon character, and I would never do anything to harm him... except, y’know, kill his uncle, alienate him from his best friends for several chapters, kick him off the Quidditch team, etc. etc. etc. But otherwise, nothing

Although, Marlene and Donna would be pretty hot, if I weren't already committed to the whole Marlene/Adam thing... =P. But Donna won't be lonely forever. 

Probably.

She actually had a cute story line in Chapter 26, but I cut it, because I figured it would be better suited to Chapter 27....

Okay, I'm done. 

More tomorrow when I'm not a zombie.

5 comments:

  1. Chapter 26 was amazing! I'm so happy, but more than that I'm happy you're fine! My mind tends to think of the worst possible explanation, so I was very relieved to hear you were still alive and kicking (or writing if I need to get literal). Looking forward to 27!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chapter was...just...amazing. Ah! I will submit a review on the site. I love this story so much. I post about it on my blog all the time and I recently posted a reaction post to CH26. (http://wearedustandshadows.tumblr.com/post/1391931635/can-someone-actually-die-from-anticipation)

    I wish more of my friends read it so we could discuss it. But alas, unlike your keyboard, they are not L/J shippers :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only person who ships Donna/Lathe? cause i def. see some possibilities there ;]


    Just finished 26! <3 james to pieces!! Great Chapter!! Can't wait for 27, I feel like this chapter has been really hyped for a while and im pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Daniella not at all that was my prediction last chapter. I think it's gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great, great chapter! Your keyboard is indeed a shipper. Because for a few moments, I'd read so fast that I could've sworn they did kiss...
    I couldn't find the shaken not stirred references, probably because I haven't read that story for a while... Will you eventually post the references on this blog, or under the next chapter?
    Keep going on, I love what you're creating!
    x-kim

    ReplyDelete