Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Updates on Updates

So, I survived Wednesday, which is always a particular accomplishment because my Wednesday schedule is awful and lame. Having survived, however, and eaten a most delicious supper of gnocchi and desert of chocolate cake with fabulous buttercream icing (in celebration of my now ancient brother's birthday), I feel like spreading some love. And, since I can't send you any cake, I will talk about Chapter 27.

You might remember that I told you Carlotta is coming back. She is. In a big way. And some of you are really gonna like her in this chapter, and some of you are probably going to lynch me for even suggesting that such a thing is possible.

Hogwarts letters are arriving in this chapter! I can't believe I haven't spoiled this yet, because it's kind of an innocuous spoiler, but it's wrought with possibility, too. So, yes, the Head Boy and Girl will be receiving their badges!

As mentioned in 26, James is taking a trip with his family.

Lily has a shockingly small part in this chapter, all things considered, but she does have time for an **important** first experience =P.

The last word of the chapter is a swear word. Lol, that's not terribly important, but it's amusing.

So, I'm gonna go write some more, which is what you all really want anyway, and I'll update as soon as possible... I am HOPING before the end of the weekend, but no promises, because life is loco.
Loves,
Jules

4 comments:

  1. You make me so happy. I was just in a really bad mood because of math and the fact that I have a double ear infection + other ailments, but your update made me smile so thank you! If you update this weekend I will laugh because it is the second time i'm going home since school started and you updated while I was home last time. That will just make me want to go home more often. (not saying thats a bad thing. i would love an update)

    Your tesasers make me want to read this chapter soo bad. You don't seem as nervous for about us sharpening pitchforks anymore so I wonder if you are just glossing over that or if it got moved. But anyways I am excited for this chapter (if you couldn't tell and sorry i'm repetitive, but i'm sick and a little looppy) Hope your elderly brother's birthday went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw my guess on her important first experience, escape from voldy

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. I will be awaiting chapter...27? Yes, 27, with baited breath. I've had an extremely long day, complete with 4 lovely boys under the age of ten, who, although Adorable, wear me out.
    Cannot a-wait-y my dear.
    -Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying here girly. Hurry up and post it :-))

    ReplyDelete