Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chapter 34 Things

So, Chapter 34 is--as of now-- called "Meloni v. Mumps."
(or "The Ballad of John and Yoko")
You can expect:

  • Resolution on what Clancy is going to do about Charlie
  • Marauder shenanigans
  • An explosion
  • Lily and James's counseling session with Keepdown
  • Halloween
AND here's an excerpt.

“Do we knock or...”
Lily held up her hand for silence though, leaning close and listening, for—as James realized a moment later—there were voices coming from within.
“Is that...?”
“Shelley,” said Lily. “It’s Shelley’s voice.”

19 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite things about the last chapter was marlene's triumph i loved that she stepped up! She's grown so much and it's wonderful to see it in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha the excerpts begin already. gotta keep us happy I guess. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't I destroy you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you get the Zephron poster?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Blog is active once again. I even missed Voldemort a little. But I thought he was more of the Bieber fan. Oh, well.

    Jules, thank you for the excerpt. I'm drinking beer right now, so I'm not all sane up there, but soooo happy for that Madam Keepdown counseling session that I'm giggling a little. What will happen? Ah, I hope the hilarity ensues (and maybe, just a little of angst).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I have to know. Are all the characters the same person?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope Characters are different people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait for this chapter. So glad you're back to your blogspot blog. (: btw, Love the new background

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Malfoy: ESPECIALLY THE ZEPHRON POSTER.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jules oh man, I dont know what'd I'd do if it were an Ashley Tisdale poster!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it Zefron, not Zephron? I mean his name isn't Zac Ephron.

    ReplyDelete
  13. when will it be up? i await your update with bated breath

    ReplyDelete
  14. ehmagawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd please keep writing!

    ReplyDelete