Monday, September 26, 2011

Chapter 33 like WOAH

so it's there! and I'm here! And suddenly I'm missing ye olde blogspot so much! since I don't intend on ever taking 4 months to update again, I will hopefully never have to hide from my blogspot like I did between these updates. However, for those of you who don't know, you can also find me on tumblr.
Okay, so I feel like I should have something better to post here, but I don't, because I'm not on my computer so I can't even excerpt. HOWEVER, I can link you to other people's creativity, like the lovely anxious-pineapple's wonderful representation of Marlene.

Annnndd.... that's all of I've got for now. I'll post more when I get home =)

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Home! lol
    Chapter 33 is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ agreed. it was amazing and worth the wait. it always is. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you're back! This blog was so empty when you were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!!!!! whut. so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... does this mean we get to have parties in the comment section again?

    ReplyDelete